Creating A User
Creating a new user has never been easier, whether its seasonal or permanent staff, VisiPos allows you to add, update, change and delete users quickly
You can manage individual users at one site or across multiple sites.
- When launching the administrator, navigate to users and select to add a new user.
- Each user needs a unique ID number, this can then be used in sales analysis and when looking at reasons why things have happened on this point of sale.
- Each user can have a unique password and a separate Dallas Key or magstripe password, meaning you can fully secure a users access.
- You will be asked to enter user details including Full Name. This will appear on customer receipts.
- You can also select a user template to give them their default permissions. For example, POS Supervisor or Manager.
- You can customise permissions further to make sure that user has access to what they need. This is done via a POS tab, once the tab is open you can simply select or deselected from a list of template permissions. Any administrator permissions or cash only customer tender options can also be set up per user.
- Once set up users are available live in the database and that user can log straight in and begin serving customers.