Selling A Ticket
Keep your queues moving and reduce admissions waiting time with VisiPos. Whether its a ticket sold online via your website or a ticket sold on the day by your staff the process is quick and simple. Choose any event, ticket type and quantity, the live availability is updated constantly to prevent overselling.
Customers can go on to your website, select their date/time and then purchase their ticket for your attraction. This online portal links directly through to your point of sale ensuring the most up to date information is available to customers at all times. Live ticket data is updated across both your EPOS systems and you online booking portal.
- At the point of sale your operators can see the same updated information, when selling a ticket they can choose the event, type of tickets, how many tickets.
- The system then shows the live availability of the event, showing any sold out or any they can’t attend due to the number of tickets.
- They can then choose the session they want and capture the required information you need for ticketing insurance or marketing purposes. This includes an integrated postcode look up software called ideal postcodes and an option for the customer to receive marketing information.
- To capture this information operators can use either a touchscreen or a keyboard.
- Once all information is captured, tickets can be printed and the transaction cashed or additional items sold.